Friday, June 26, 2020

My Dream House





Remodeling Room, Residential Remodelling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and Interior Redesign are crucial.

A house is a place where we live and we get attached with our place so much. The comfort which we can feel at our place cannot be felt anywhere. We all have dreams for our house and so do I have.

My dream house is a place which I have imagined many times. I've always been fascinated by rivers and the sound of the birds in the mornings. It gives me the feeling of relaxation. So I want my house near the river where the land is full of trees and plants. The interior design of my design should be of mixed metals. There should be 2 rooms, one hall, kitchen, bathroom and a big garden. The outer design of my dream house should be in light Green colour.

I want the big garden so that I can spend my every evening there peacefully surrounded by the nature. The hall should be spacious so that I could decorate it properly and can also invite my guest.

I like to have shower for almost 15 minutes a day so bathroom must be designed in a beautiful manner where I could take shower comfortably.

The interior of the Kitchen should be in yellow and red colour as According to the psychological facts it increases the hunger more.

I will decorate my room in such a way that all my essentials can be placed perfectly. My room will have a big cupboard, where I will keep my clothes and a dressing table. The walls of my room will be decorated by the pictures of my family.

I like to keep my personal and professional life separate. So my second room will be designed in such a way that I can keep all my important documents and the material related to my work there. I will place the table and chair, So that I can work on my laptop without getting disturbed.

Everything about my dream house reflects my personality and the way I think So I would like to keep it simple.

#dreamhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Laughter Really The Best Medicine?

Latest Jokes , Travel Blog Write For Us , Tech Write For Us , Home Improvement Submit Guest Post , Finance Guest Post , Education Guest Post...